Occupational Health, Safety, and Environmental Policy
Safety first, precaution crucial, environment protection, and continueing improvement.
With a background of offshore platform operation and to meet the management requirement for international engineering company, Jutal has built a high standard HSE system. From the top management to shop floor workers, HSE awareness is deeply embedded in our mind, which also ensures well implementation of the HSE system.
Our HSE system has not only been certified by ISO14001 and OSHAS18001, but also approved by the major world energy companies and EPC contractors during the operation. We maintain a “0” fatality and have an excellent safety performance with RIR (recordable incident rate) of <0.4.
As an effective approach to develop our HSE management and to ensure high quality product delivering, “5S” management has been applied in all Jutal construction yard, and even become a working habit of our employees.
Jutal has the safety policy of “Safety First, Precaution Crucial, Environment Protection, and Continuing Improvement”. Directed by this HSE policy, we keep improving our HSE management to reach the world class standard.
1. Comply with related laws, regulations and national standards of PRC on production safety and environmental protection.
2. HSE is considered the most important in work. No job can be done without consideration of HSE risk.
3. Make professional HSE trainings for all the staff, and encourage all the employees to participate in the company HSE management.
4. Investigate and rectify potential safety risks, correct violations of regulations, strengthen labor protection, and prevent production safety accidents and occupational diseases.
5. Make the most efficient use of the resource, consistently encourage the practice of thrift, combate waste; try hard to reduce environmental waste and prevent pollution.
Keep improving the working environment and working conditions, keep making efforts to achieve win-win for “employees, clients, shareholders and society”.